We are a certified contractor approved by the Defense Logistics Agency.
Saitech Inc is a Certified Small, Minority business Value Added Reseller government Contractor for last 12 years serving US Government, DOD, DLA, US Navy, US Air force worldwide.
We specialize in the service, repair and maintenance IT industry and have supported many private and government organization in their IT Systems life cycle management. We are approved members of GIDEP and actively support on Diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages (DMSMS) related technology issues worldwide.
We understand the terms and requirements of working as a Sub Contractor , operating under a Federally funded Prime Contract.
Thereafter we also understand and meet all the requirements and conditions under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). We have a strict implementation of all the rules and regulations as required by the Department of Commerce.
Our US / Cananda Joint Certification (JCP) can be verified at:
We do business with the US Government on all levels:
Cage Code : 1YQH2
The United States (U.S.) and Canada:
- Share a unique, long-standing military and economic relationship
- Are partners in the joint defense of North America and have established a bilateral common structure (NORAD) for mutual defense
- Consult and cooperate on the development of common industrial security procedures and technology controls
- Have entered into numerous bilateral agreements that codify and support this relationship
- In 1985, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that established the U.S.-Canada Joint Certification Program (JCP)
- Was established to certify contractors of each country for access, on an equally favorable basis, to unclassified technical data disclosing critical technology controlled in the U.S. by Department of Defense (DOD) Directive 5230.25 and, in Canada, by the Technical Data Control Regulations
- Is managed by the U.S./Canada Joint Certification Office (JCO)
- Is a common, jointly staffed office
- Receives and processes the DD Form 2345