Saitech Inc provides a value-added diversity program that streamlines the procurement of leading IT products, software, services and subscriptions, so you can simply and efficiently achieve your diversity spend objectives.
Saitech Inc is proud to be a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) for it’s diversity by the following:
- Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
- US / Canada Joint Certification Program
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
Saitech Inc has been awarded the 2013 Fast 50 Asian American Business Award for its diversity by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce.
- USPAACC likes to recognize the winners of this award for being minority owned businesses that have been experienced significant business growth despite the current economic conditions and generating at least $1 million in annual revenue in the past three fiscal years. We are verified by the accounting firm Ernst & Young. Business run by Asian Americans of Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Taiwanese, and Vietnamese descent are considered minority owned business.
- As one of the awarded Fast 50 Asian American Business, we represent a considerable amount of the $4 billion in revenue that was generated by these 50 companies in the last fiscal year. That is up to a 205% growth rate from the previous year. We represent the benefit of what added values of innovation, hard work, and perseverance bring to the market.
To learn more, visit: www.uspaacc.comSaitech Inc has been awarded the 2013 Top Diverse Business by DiversityBusiness.com.
- The “Top Businesses” was established in 1999 by DiversityBusiness.com. The program recognizes and honors individuals who have established themselves as a world class community of entrepreneurs that continue to transform the way we live and move our economy forward. The “Top Businesses” are determined by a selection committee which evaluates the eligibility for all submissions in each award category. The “Top Businesses in America” program is sponsored by major brands which include: Apple, AT&T, Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Office Depot, Toyota, Cisco, and Verizon, among others. Recipients have been featured in over 1 million Google and media references, secured million of dollars in contract and have become some of the most distinguished brands.