Saitech Inc is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company that was incorporated in California, March of 2002. Saitech Inc is 100% American owned and operated, privately held company. Saitech Inc is an experienced government contractor dedicated to bringing our customers high-quality, energy efficient cutting-edge technology solutions with significant cost savings.
Saitech Inc provides a total solution to IT acquisitions by providing multi-vendor hardware and software along with significant pre-sale and post-sale services. We provide value added services consisting of configuration consulting and design, systems integration, installation of multi-vendor computer equipment, customization of hardware, product technical support, maintenance, and end user support.
Saitech Inc provides the Department of defense and other federal departments, agencies with access to a full array of value-added reseller services and access to a wide and renewable variety of IT commodities and solutions (hardware and software) from multiple Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). Any commercially available IT product may be made available through Saitech Inc . Equipment is categorized as follows:
- Small Form Factor Device: Portable mobile computing device with a display screen that provides an interface for viewing and processing data that can be transported for normal human-computer interaction. (For example, laptops, netbooks, tablets, smart phones, bar code readers, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) readers)
- Static Device: A computing device, equipment storage system or visual display device that remains in a permanent location and is not transported for normal business functions. (For example, desktop workstation, monitor, security card reader, server and network racks)
- Domain Device: A device that provides information technical service management for the optimization, administration and security of data, voice, and video transmission and all interrelated interfaces to support network and application protocols and processing, storing, replication, recovering, monitoring and auditing of all information system processes. (For example, router, switches, servers and blade servers, SAN, security appliances, firewalls, software, tape backup device, Uninterruptable Power Supply, Video Teleconferencing)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Device (desktop virtualization): A device that supports distributed applications for wired and wireless heterogeneous and homogenous network environments for mobile small factor devices and static devices for the transmission, processing, creating, storing, retrieving and manipulating of images. (For example, virtual machines and applications that operate within a centralized, decentralized or hosted infrastructure interface device, such as virtual desktop infrastructure device or thin client application)
- Peripheral Device: Auxiliary hardware and software for system management, productivity and collaboration, monitoring and sustainment for small factor devices, static devices, domain devices and VDI devices. (For example, printers, USB sticks, scanners, DVD recorders, RFID tags, cameras)
Among our goals is to provide quality support to you in selecting, sourcing, purchasing, and support computer-related technology products. Our technical support team is trained to uncover opportunities to make each purchasing process as detailed and stringent as your request.
Visit our RFI/RFQ page to request for information.