WRMSDC was founded on September 9, 1977, almost 10 years after the Civil Rights Movement that sparked national awareness about racial discrimination and segregation in the United States. Galvanized by the unequal treatment of minority-owned businesses, the Council began serving as advocates for impacted minority communities in Northern California, Nevada, and Hawai‘i.
Today, WRMSDC is proud to be one of 24 sister councils around the nation committed to furthering the growth and opportunities of minority businesses.
The National Minority Supplier Development Council advances business opportunities for certified minority business enterprises and connects them to corporate members.
Saitech Inc is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by WRMSDC.
Certified Small Business with the State of California (Supplier ID -43694)
Certified Minority Owned Business (MBE) by Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council WRMSDC (WR02049)
Certified Approved Minority Business Enterprise Supplier by California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) also known as the Supplier Clearinghouse. VON: 13010101
Saitech Inc can assist your corporation, agency or government department in meeting your diversity or set-aside business goals or objectives. Email: email@example.com to learn more or for any queries.
Certification Benefits include:
- Nationally-recognized MBE Certification
- Exposure to business opportunities – more than 2/3 of certified MBEs confirm an increase in revenue by partnering with Corporate Members
- Local, regional, and national business referrals
- Listings in the NCMSDC and National MSDC supplier databases, accessible by Corporate Buyers nationwide
- Participation in technical training seminars hosted by leading corporations – learn about what they buy, how they source, and how suppliers can compete for opportunities
- Second Tier and MBE-to-MBE Spend business opportunities
- Invitations to private networking and corporate matchmaking and procurement events
- Access to business development resources and scholarships
- Opportunities to compete for prestigious local, regional, and national supplier excellence awards