Saitech Inc is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Stocking Distributor and Value added Reseller for IT hardware and software. Saitech Inc global IT parts procurement services are designed to provide sourcing of hard to find, out of production parts in a wide range of industries.
Saitech Inc is always looking for enthusiastic, energetic, self-starters, motivated individuals to join our growing team. We are looking forward to hiring, training, grooming, growing people to their maximum potential, giving them an environment where they can achieve their goals . We pay good industry rate salary and also a bonus based on employee’s contribution to company’s success.
We do offer paid time off and also 401K benefits to our permanent employees.
Sales Representatives , Account Reps
Successful Account Reps are goal-oriented, highly motivated, and effective communicators.
A Saitech Inc: Information Technology Hardware & Software Solution Provider’s daily tasks include:
- Providing cost effective solutions and cost savings. Educating customers about the unique products and value added services that Saitech Inc offers.
- Developing new business with networking and sales calls and emails to customers worldwide. Use your knowledge, network and experience to grow new business with OEM / CM customers worldwide.
- Studying RFQ and RFP’s, quoting and negotiating price with customers. Negotiate price through PM with manufacturers, and cooperate with purchasing and marketing department.
- Calling existing customers and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Mailing, emailing company brochures to Universities, Government and corporate clients and document the feedback from them upon receiving.
- Working with Supplier Diversity Managers in Corporate, Govt, Educational institutions and registering and promoting the company as a Certified Small Minority MBE supplier of IT products and services.
- Constructive feedback needed to improve after reaching out to existing or new customers based on the last conversation with them to drive sales.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans.
- Job requires multi-tasking and positive interaction and assistance with different departments like accounting, purchasing, shipping, return merchandize authorization.
The Account Executive will focus on new account penetration, account growth, account and relationship development. Focus on developing and expanding new accounts. Must have the ability to learn, apply and present sales principles and techniques within a short time frame.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Strong selling skills with 1-2 years experience in PC hardware
- Excellent relationship skills with ability to develop and maintain key contacts
- Intermediate systems knowledge and capability to navigate through applications
- General understanding of products and basic business development skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and business maturity
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Operations Research Analyst
Apply mathematical principles to formulate and apply mathematical modeling to develop business processes to achieve better efficiency in our growing e-commerce and B2B business.
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
- Develop and apply time and cost networks to plan, control, and review large projects.
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Develop business methods and procedures, including accounting systems, file systems, office systems, logistics systems, and production schedules.
- Design, conduct, and evaluate experimental operational models in cases where models cannot be developed from existing data.
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Break systems into their component parts, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
Minimum Education /Experience :
Masters in Math or Educational Technology, knowledge UML required. Extensive skill, knowledge, Complex Problem Solving, Mathematical Reasoning and experience are needed for these occupations.