Saitech is a certified Small Business by the Department of General Services of the State of California. [Supplier ID -43694]
In order for Saitech to be eligible for certification, it meets the following requirements:
- Be independently owned and operated;
- Not dominant in field of operation;
- Principal office located in California;
- Owners (officers, if a corporation) domiciled in California; and,
- Including affiliates, be either,
- A business with 100 or fewer employees; an average annual gross receipts of $14 million or less, over the last three tax years;
- A manufacturer* with 100 or fewer employees; or,
- A microbusiness. A small business will automatically be designated as a microbusiness, if gross annual receipts are less than $3,500,000; or the small business is a manufacturer with 25 or fewer employees.
Saitech Inc has been certified SLEB business concern under the Alameda County’s Small, Local and Emerging Business (SLEB) Program.
Certification No: 15-00086
Period: October 30 2015 to September 30 2016
NAICS Codes: 423410,423420,423430,423440 and 541512